|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Chandra Mohan Negi|
|Registered Address||W. Z.-409, 1st Floor, Plot No. 12, Janak Park, Hari Nagar,, New Delhi - 110 064, Delhi, India|
|Total Number of Employees||26 to 50 People|
|Year of Establishment||1997|
|Legal Status of Firm||Partnership Firm|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 50 Lakh - 1 Crore|
|Size of Premises||450 square feet|
|Space Around||Side space|
|Location Photo 1|
|Location Photo 2|
|Location Photo 3|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||05169*****|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Quality has been our one of the top most priorities for our organization in producing a wide collection of Cooling Towers. Our team of professionals is involved in maintaining a premium quality level in the products. Our strict quality management system allows us to execute all quality inspections at every stage of development. Our quality controller team conducts numerous tests and some of them are given below:
- Corrosion resistance test
- Leak proof test
- Power consumption test
- Durability test
We are bestowed with a highly proficient team of professionals, who have in-depth knowledge and experience in their respective domain. Our experts are devoted to their organizational goals and responsibility to acquire complete client satisfaction. They have maintained a good communication channel with our clients to understand their requirements. They keep themselves abreast with the modern technology and equipments. With the assistance of our team of professionals, we have been able to meet the demands of our clients and attain total client satisfaction.
Our Proficient Team of Professionals Includes following Members:
- Quality supervisors
- Sales and marketing professionals
- Skilled manpower
Industries Catered to
In order to fulfill the demands of varied industries, we have specialized ourselves in the fabrication of superior range of Cooling Towers. Our range is in line with varied international quality standards. Our collection is capable to cater the ever growing needs of several government and private sectors and some of our major key factors are:
- Chemical plants
- Power stations
We have created a positive image among our clients by offering a premium range of products in accordance with their expectations. Our key factors are:
- Timely delivery
- Customized solution
- Easy payment mode
- Unmatched quality of range
- Technically advanced towers
About The Company
Weldon Engineers India is a Delhi based company with over 15 years experience manufacturing and supplying successful non-chemical water treatment devices around the world. Scale-off is leading scale prevention range designed for use in industrial applications catering for equipment pr otection to large pipe-line scale prevention.
All Scale-off Device is certified and approved by many Govt. authorities. Scale-off operates totally non-chemically, does not add anything to the water and is even approved safe for use in drinking water systems. Scale-off requires no power, no maintenance and can be installed in remote locations, in gravity feed systems and will constantly treat water without the need for backwashing. Scale-off Device is widely used around the world offering a range of non-chemical treatment to industries like Steel Plant, Power Plants, Cold Storage, Sugar Industries, HVAC and many more.
Water is a very good solvent for minerals and many other materials. All of the ionic species try to keep in a thermodynamic equilibrium with their environment, and they achieve this by combining together in clusters - perhaps growing to form crystals - or by breaking up into free ions. All of these reactions are occurring all the time as local conditions change.
Forming part of the ions calcium and carbonate, and they can form calcium carbonate - the principle scaling salt found in hard waters. We need to understand the equilibrium of these species in water, and in doing so we will know whether scaling can occur, or not. If we can, in some way, change the equilibrium with ScaleOff , we can modify the scaling behavior of hard water.
The equilibrium solubility product for calcium carbonate is a thermodynamically defined value for a given pressure and temperature. It is the concentrations of calcium and carbonate free ions in equilibrium with a large crystal of calcium carbonate suspended in water. Equation (1) is the standard way of showing this equilibrium. It is this equilibrium point that all waters will try and reach either by crystal growth or dissolution. At this equilibrium point, the crystal will be growing and dissolving at the same rate.
Most waters will be at equilibrium if given time, but changes in the environment, such as bore-well water emerging to the surface or the temperature and pressure changes that take place in heat-exchange plants will disturb this equilibrium. This leads to changes of the water composition. If the concentration of calcium and carbonate is greater than the equilibrium requirements, then the water attempts to reduce these concentrations and it does this by precipitation and growth of scale crystals. Equally, the water may be under saturated with respect to calcium carbonate, and this will increase the free ion concentrations by dissolving scale crystals. The square brackets refer to the ion concentrations (mole/litre) of the free calcium and free carbonate, the 'a' refers to actual concentrations prevalent in the water, and 'eqm' to the equilibrium concentrations as defined above.
- Reliance Powe
- India Oil
- Godavari Biorefineries Ltd.
- The Institute of Mathematical Sciences
- Registration Date: 11/07/2022
- Date of Expiry: 10/07/2025
A) Improvement In The Plant Load Factor
- Scaleoff gives guaranteed zero scale in condenser and other coolers resulting in constantly maintained efficiency of the heat exchangers thus helps in improvement of PLF. Due to it's unique ability to precipitate scale forming salts into very fine particles of colloidal nature, Scaleoff does not allow the deposition of these salts in heat transfer area, Moreover the precipitated salts get re-dissolve in water/fluid as soon as they reach the zero velocity zone in cooling tower basin, thus keeping the complete cooling tower circuit scale free.
B) Removal Of Existing Scale
- Due to the reduction of the free Calcium and Magnesium from solution by the formation of their Carbonate crystals and the solubility being constant, water/fluid can dissolve more salts, which it tends to pick up from the existing scale in the system, thereby desalting scaled up systems. However, it is not marketed as a scale remover, but as a scale preventer.
C) Reducing Water Consumption & Water Wastage:
- Scaleoff has been tested successfully to operate at very high level of hardness (10000ppm). This unique ability of SCALEOFF gives freedom to use RO Reject & ETP treated water in Cooling tower as make up water and allows it to increase cooling tower COC above 20, thus reducing blow down quantity almost equivalent to drift and windage loses. This can make a very unique, practical & most economical zero discharge condition.
D) Prevent Water Pollution
- With the reduction in blow down & consumption of effluents like RO Reject & ETP treated water in cooling tower as make up water SCALEOFF provides a great help in minimizing surface water pollution. Further, elimination of dosing of chemicals like anti-scalant and stopping use of Softener, SCALE OFF offers great help in reducing the water pollution.
E) Zero Recurring & Maintenance Expenses
- Panel content Scaleoff does not have any operating & maintenance expenses thus is a “fit & forget system”. Due to special design of the core, SCALEOFF creates heavy turbulence in water/fluid flowing through it, which makes it a self cleaning & maintenance free equipment. Further since Scaleoff does not incorporate any moving part and any external energy source, it is a totally maintenance free Equipment.
F) No Change in Chemical Composition of Water
- Scale off does not change the chemical composition of water, but instead, changes the nature of the scaling salts from a dissolved state to a suspended state, thereby preventing scale build up.
G) No Risk of Corrosion
- Water softeners necessitate use of corrosion inhibitors, as soft water tends to be corrosive. Similarly, chemical dosing reduces the pH of water, thereby increasing the risk of corrosion. SCALE OFF on the other hand has the unique advantage of preventing scale deposition without increasing the risk of corrosion.
H) No Investment Risk:
- ScaleOff is sold with a 5 years Performance Guarantee. In view of this, there is no investment risk on part of the user of the equipment. It also offers a low pay back period, depending upon the type of industry and present means of water/fluid treatment.
- Udyam Registration Certificate
Certificate of Registration
- IEC Certificate